Growing Supplies For Weed
In addition to the best dispensary supplies available at wholesale prices, 420Packaging also has the best cannabis growing supplies to help with growing, harvesting, and post-harvest.
We have an excellent selection of cannabis seed storage containers, gloves, and other personal protective gear for growers. Harvest like a pro with our wide selection of available cannabis harvesting equipment. Examples such as specialized weed trimming scissors and other hemp cutters. For post-harvest and after curing, use our cannabis trimming equipment to get plants ready cleanly and efficiently. And be sure to look at our weed scales so you can accurately weigh your cannabis harvest.
Store your crops with humidity packs for weed, sturdy plastic storage bags, or – for long-term storage – industrial-strength buckets and pots. We have Abscent Odor Absorbing Bags to carry your harvest crops unnoticed if you need stealthier transport. Whatever weed grow supplies you need, 420 Packaging has growing supplies for weed.
It can seem daunting and expensive at first, but you will have earned back your initial investment in marijuana growing supplies and more after your first harvest. However far along you are on your weed growing journey, we have all the best-growing supplies for weed available at wholesale prices.
How To Start Growing Weed
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing cannabis growing supplies for cannabis grow – available space, budget, desired yields, etc. Additionally, marijuana plants need light, a growing medium (soil is not the sole option!), air, temperature control, nutrients, and water. To meet all these needs, you will need all the right equipment for growing cannabis.
But the list of necessary weeds growing supplies for growing cannabis plants is straightforward – after all, throughout the '70s, countless cannabis aficionados used to grow plants in closets successfully. Anyone with a few extra minutes a day, dedicated growing space, good pot growing supplies, and some dedication can grow professional-quality buds at home.
Indoor grows are frequently shorter than outdoor grows because you have more control over when the plant starts budding. But with shorter growths, you get smaller yields, requiring a separate set of weed grow supplies. Certain cannabis strains and some outdoor grows can take up to seven months or more. To get the best out of your grow project, make sure to get the growing supplies for weed that fit your needs.
However, on average it takes about 3–5 months to grow, harvest, and cure quality buds. Where you decide to grow will impact the marijuana growth.
To thrive and grow, you will need to purchase marijuana grow supplies that can provide:
- Growing medium (i.e., the stuff your plants grow in)
- Air – a well-ventilated space with a slight breeze.
- Temperature – cannabis plants can die if exposed to extreme temperatures.
3 Most Common Cannabis Growing Mistakes!
Among the most common mistakes made by new cannabis growers is trying to get by without investing in actual growing supplies for weed. Just because you can harvest your buds without cannabis harvesting equipment does not mean you should.
The other common mistake is conducting spur-of-the-moment experiments that can hurt or kill the plants. It's easy to quickly research a sudden "inspiration" to prevent possible disaster. As a result, you never want to be caught without the proper weed growing supplies.
Even after investing in cannabis growing supplies, the next most common problem for new growers is the tendency to skip critical information like understanding light schedules or root pH levels. Some growers can get lucky and succeed at growing weed without taking these required steps or getting the essential weed to grow supplies; it's more likely that they'll have sickly plants that don't produce well.
What Cannabis Growing Supplies Are Available?
420 Packaging has a wide variety of hemp-growing equipment to help you embark on your project. Being well-stocked in necessary hemp growing supplies goes beyond investing in a great pair of weed trimming scissors. The essential equipment for growing weed could include items you would not always immediately consider.
Cannabis grow supplies you will need to start growing marijuana at home:
- Soil (or other grow medium like coco coir)
- Grow lights
- Grow bags
- A humidifier
- A hygrometer
- An inline fan and carbon filter
- An oscillating fan
- Clean water (a reverse osmosis kit is handy)
- Marijuana trimming scissors
Any given grow project could have different cannabis grow supply needs. The size of your grow could necessitate a larger humidifier and fan, or you might gravitate toward a specific set of cannabis trimming scissors that work best in tight spaces. There could also be items not on this list of weed growing supplies necessary for a specific area or climate.
Here is a list of the more popular weed growing supplies 420 Packaging offers:
- Gloves and Personal Protection
- Scissors & Cutters
- Trim Station and Accessories
- Plastic Storage Bags
- Buckets & Pots
- Abscent Odor Absorbing Bags
Check our online store for even more available marijuana growing supplies in bulk.
What Do I Need to Harvest Cannabis?
Harvesting is where all the hard work comes to fruition. The proper cannabis harvesting supplies can often mean the difference between an agonizing process or an enjoyable one. You'll need the right cannabis trimming equipment for the strain you're growing and the size of your grow.
Being well-stocked with cannabis harvest supplies can include:
- Nitrile gloves – Disposable gloves keep your hands free of sticky resin and allow you to trim leaves with greater accuracy and ease. And, reduced risk of contamination means your seedlings are less likely to catch diseases or develop fungus.
- Pruning shears – Essential for getting your buds into shape after harvest, shears are also great for defoliating, topping, etc.
- Heavy-Duty Pruning Lopper – Heavy-duty loppers are used to cut thick branches directly off cannabis plants while still in the ground. Cutting above the branch where it meets the stem creates a "V" great for hanging branches on a line.
- Pocket microscope – Inspecting trichomes lets you spot the optimal harvest window. Trichomes are so tiny that a pocket microscope with 60–120x magnification and a built-in LED light are needed to check their progress.
- Drying rack – A simple drying rack that works like hanging baskets with multiple levels is available in different sizes to fit your needs.
- Curing jars – Mason jars have extra-thick glass, a red rubber ring, and a sturdy wire bracket to make them 100% airtight for an optimal curing and storage process. You can find a variety of affordable jars on our site.
- Dehumidifier – Dehumidifiers come in handy, especially during the all-important flowering phase. Dehumidifiers are available in varied sizes and prices to easily fit inside your drying room to maintain favorable conditions.
- Thermometer/Hygrometer – A hygrometer shows how humid the drying room is. Many hygrometers also have a built-in thermometer to monitor the temperature of your space at the same time. Maintaining the ideal humidity and temperature of your drying room is essential to give your cannabis buds the conditions they need to dry.
Sticky flowers indicate a great cannabis product, but sticky resin is messy. You need to have the right marijuana growing supplies to keep your hands and tools clean throughout harvest time.
Essential cleaning supplies to add to your weed growing supplies include:
- Latex gloves
- Rubbing alcohol
- Vegetable oil
- Gritty soap
Using these growing supplies for weed keeps your hands and tools clean when harvesting fresh cannabis. When all your cannabis growing supplies are in top shape, your harvest is efficient, smooth, and stress-free.
Where to Buy Wholesale Growing Supplies for Weed
When you are shopping for 420 grow supplies be sure to look at 420 Packaging. We have the best selection of cannabis growing equipment to get your marijuana grow shop in tip-top shape.
You can take your weed grow store to the next level by offering individual joints and blunts thanks to a pre-roll machine from 420 Packaging.
We offer the most comprehensive selection and lowest prices for growing supplies for weed on the market. 420 Packaging is your best source for wholesale marijuana growing supplies. Our Price Beat Guarantee ensures you will not overpay for cannabis growing supplies in bulk. We have a team of helpful and knowledgeable specialists to help ensure you get the best product to suit your needs. And, with many of our other products, we offer customization to make your branding stand out above the competition.
When you shop with 420 Packaging, you are getting the lowest price on the highest quality cannabis packaging products on the market.