The Humboldt Blunt Filling Machine Starter Kit provides an efficient and user-friendly solution for packing blunts. The machine can pack up to 121 blunts in a short amount of time, and the detachable components make assembly, removal, and cleaning quick and simple. The starter kit is perfect for a small company increasing its rolling production or an independent grow operation expanding its market. With the Humboldt Blunt Filling Machine, you can maximize efficiency while still delivering a high-quality product.
- Blunt filling machine
- Blunt riser
- Blunt packing tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table stabilization pad
- Extension cord with power switch
How to Use:
- Place the blunt filling machine on the surface of the vibration table and set the blunt riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s blunt holes with empty blunts.
- Turn the vibration table on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included blunt packing tool to compress and tightly pack the blunts during operation.
- Once the blunts are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the blunt filling machine, and place the blunt riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the blunt filling machine.
- Rotate the blunt filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled blunts.
- Remove each filled blunt from the machine and twist the end to finish.
- Compatible Size: 2G King
- Capacity: Fills 121 Blunts
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 12" x 12" x 12"
- Made in the United States
FINAL SALE UNLESS DEFECTIVE AND REPORTED WITHIN 7-DAYS